woman suffers horrific burns all over her body after hand sanitizer caught fire and exploded know precautions before using sanitizer | सैनेटाइजर लगाए हाथों से मोमबत्ती जलाने की कोशिश में बॉटल में हुआ ब्लास्ट, बुरी तरह जल गई टेक्सास की महिला

Hindi News Happylife Woman Suffers Horrific Burns All Over Her Body After Hand Sanitizer Caught Fire And Exploded Know Precautions

Read more

Anshu Sharma of Chandigarh developed hand sanitizer with voice sensor, spray will be uttered while speaking ‘Fateh’ | अब सैनीटाइजर को छूने की भी जरूरत नहीं, ‘फतेह’ बोलते ही होगा स्प्रे; चंडीगढ़ की अंशु शर्मा ने डेवलप किया वॉइस सेंसर वाला सैनीटाइजर

Hindi News Happylife Anshu Sharma Of Chandigarh Developed Hand Sanitizer With Voice Sensor, Spray Will Be Uttered While Speaking ‘Fateh’

Read more